Saturday, May 16, 2009

Just a Tip

Have you ever try to watch a movie without subtitles? I think you probably do.

Well, I have read about this and hear a lot of people who says that this method really works. But what happen when you are begginer? I think you will never understand a word. I'm not telling that this practice doesn't work, but there are some things we have to take into account to do it.

The first thing you should try is watch the movie in English with subtitles, then you will have a general idea about the movie and pronunciation.

Then choose the scene you like the best, just one scene, and replay it few times, try to learn the dialogs, and you will be learning some vocabulary for common situations. If you want, write the dialog of the scene and write the meaning of the words you don't know.

It's better try to learn only one scene from your favorite movie than watch all the movie and don't understand a word about it.

I hope this little advice help you out to improve you English even faster.

Read me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment